Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Teal and Coral :)

I have recently found myself to be obsessed with the teal/coral color combination. I want to get rid of everything in my house and replace it with pretty bright colors! I love teal for furniture pieces and coral for accent pieces. I have also recently been drawn to colorful eclectic patterns as well.

This nursery is so gorgeous.

I love this vintage slider swing!

It would be even cuter with these coral pillows thrown on.

I would love, love, love to have this dresser in my house some where!

and I would probably top it with a lamp like this one...

...and some beautiful peonies as well.

and I just adore these pillows

The teal and coral work in apparel too!






I'm inspired now! I'm going to do some re-decorating and use these colors! So excited!

I hope you liked the pictures!

Love,
Jessica

2 comments: