Friday, September 23, 2011

Apples and Oranges

Prints and Stripes

I love prints and well, stripes are okay.
That's all I've been seeing lately! But I have one problem, I can't really pull either one off unless it involves a very strategic design. I have curves and while some may argue that they would trade prints and stripes for curves, I'm not so sure. I've never not had curves so this is a battle I've been fighting forever! But anyway, here are some prints and stripes I love but will never be able to wear. Wear them for me and I will live through you!








These are from Oldnavy and Anthropologie.

OK OK! I have ventured into the forbidden realm of stripes and prints once upon a time.
But I did have a different body then!


Maybe someday I'll wake up and look like her again?? HAHA!

Dare I wear both at the same time?!
and baby E looking cute in his stripes :)



love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment